ACOUSTICS: THE SOUND OF WELL-BEING, ENGAGEMENT AND PRODUCTIVITY
Course Title: Acoustics: The Sound of Well-Being, Engagement and Productivity
Acoustics play a vital role in the design of healthy, functional environments.
Learning Units: 1 (1-hour class)
- Explain how noisy environments negatively impact their occupants.
- Define the ABCs of acoustic properties as they relate to interiors.
- Identify the emotional and psychological impacts of sound on people’s wellbeing.
- Describe the difference between engagement and productivity.
- Differentiate between NRC and STC ratings as they relate to acoustic materials.
Course Format: Instructor led face-to-face and online virtual sessions
To arrange for an instructor at your location: